Sunday, May 27, 2012

"It's in my DNA, so let the music play"...says Rye Rye

If there was one thing to take away from me that I couldn't live without, the answer is simple.

MUSIC!

I am sure there are many of you that feel the same.

Music is really part of my DNA and is my driving life force.

It feeds my soul, attitude, mood, creativity and dreams.

Whether I am getting ready for work, strutting down the street, dancing in the club, writing emails or blogging, I am listening to beats.

Sometimes it can be distracting too, as I am shaking my ass on the chair or shashay-ing all over my apartment feeling fresh and not getting what I need DONE.

But that is the beauty with music; it moves us emotionally and physically with the ability to teach us things about ourselves we have or have not tapped into.

So on this gorgeous Sunday I wanted to share some music that HAS GOT ME BOOTY SHAKING THIS PAST WEEKEND!

1) RYE RYE: This hip-hopper is driving me crazy with her quick raps and funky dance beats. 2 stand-outs are DNA and Dance.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NdaRJNBFjI

2) GOSSIP!!!! I was late on the Beth Ditto train but once I got on, there was no way I was getting off. Beth Ditto not only has a unique physical presence but her voice commands attention and she delivers a spectacular performance on their new album Joyful Noise. My standouts from the album are GET LOST and HORNS.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD_HuNsxiZE


Give these girls some attention....YOU`LL THANK ME LATER.
N-JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment